Exactly for this purpose Mahr Metering Systems provides gear metering pumps which stands out due to excellent efficiency also at low viscosity and at significant counter pressure and achieves low-shear metering of liquids.
Years of experience as well as realization of various projects has resulted from supporting of bare pump head in developing of whole metering equipment system, and now our product portfolio ranges from gear metering pumps to meter mix dispensing machines.
Today, requirements on the single components are increasing both in production areas and in laboratories. In many cases it is not only common to monitor the process parameters, but also necessary. By means of modern sensor technology it is also possible to continuously monitor processing values of gear metering pumps like pressure, temperature, flow rate, leakage etc. Thus production breakdowns can be prevented.
What advantages offer gear metering pumps of Mahr Metering Systems compared to other alternative pumps?
- low operating and maintenance costs
- low maintenance requirements
- every single parts are separately replaceable
- long durability due to technically customized layout for user-specific operating data
- Technical data
- Drive Options
|Speed range U/min||40-200|
|Operating temperature||room temperature up to 400 °C|
|Pump Material||in correlation to the metered liquids a variety of specialised steels and special materials are available|
|DLC coating||Diamond-like-Carbon (DLC) coating improves the wear resistancy|
|Medium to be pumped||all kind of liquids including corrosive and abrasive media|
The pump arbor are available in following types:
- extended drive shaft
- carrier shaft
Gear metering pump with drive unit
- Base plate
- with connection block
- curved tooth coupling
- cardan shaft
- all-steel coupling
- magnetic coupling
- asynchronous gear motor
- servomotor / servo gear motor
- synchronous gear motor
The drive units are designed according to the operating conditions.
Sealing systems for the gear pumps
- gland packing (optionally with barrier liquid)
- radial shaft seal ring (optionally with barrier liquid)
- labyrinth sealing
- mechanical seal in all variants (optionally with barrier liquid)
- magnetic coupling
Atex Directive II2Gc
A version according to ATEX directive is available for the pump, as well as for the drive.
Tempering of gear pumps
Electrical heating, liquid heating and cooling are available.
The dosing pumps can be supplied with additional equipment according to requirements :
- Speed control by inverter / servo controller
- Pressure monitoring or control
- Temperature monitoring or control
- Flow monitoring or control
- evaluation options
- Stand-alone dosing station or dosing module prepared for integration in machine environment
- Communication to other machines or control systems