Particularly designed for high precision mixing and dosing of thin liquid chemicals for the manufacture of thermoplastic by means of low-pressure RTM technology.
The raw materials can be brought up to processing temperature either in the machine or in a connected upstream melting station.
The mixing of the components takes place in a highly developed dynamic and self-cleaning low-pressure mixing head.
The machine concept is suitable both for prototyping and for the mass series production of FRP parts.
- for 1 up to 8 components, further on request
- mixing rato 100:100 up to 100:1
- flow rate approx. 0,05 l/min up to 120 l/min, depending on mixing ratio and viscosity
- admissible operating temperature up to 300°C, further on request
- viscosity up to 10.000 mPas, further on request
- production process automatic or manually
- recirulation, purge and sleep mode
- mobile and steady state machines
- data exchange with host computer
- remote diagnosis and maintenance
- service hotline
- separate melting station for solid raw materials
- premixing station for fillers and metering of filled products
- mixing of colours into matrix material